Friday 17 April 2009

Very productive for past few days

Just settled down after all the hard work, tension, blur eyes doing the set up for the new forum. At last, it is running smoothly. I had been sitting most of my time in front of my PC figuring to use certain function and do little bit of set up. Very cool.

I even had tried to move all the database from the old forum at invisionfree.com to this new forum at phpbb. But i failed! I consult software company, but comes to no avail. For the new forum, i configurate, doing setting and changing the set up, which is definitely not my cup of tea. But then, i had learn a new skills, moderating a forum.

So, dear user, kindly registered again at the new forum and start a new posting. I hope with this new forum, i can better managed the forum and user can relate better to the user interface and fully ultilised the function provided. I do like the user interface compared to previous one. Hope you all will like it too.

Last but not the least, remember the tomorrow is the big day. Please attend the meeting. Send the message across to the developer and makes them understand we're concerned on our property. Filled the pool area with people and bring along your bathing suits. Who knows you might plan to go for short swim right after the meeting.
See ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tx for the hard work.
I'm sure most of the residents of CV like me, will greatly appreciate ur effort..
Pls ensure we don have nonsense spam messages in the forum like previous one.
Tx again ... Kampatei !!

Resident of Block C

Anonymous said...

Thanks and appreciate Your hard work, You created us a platform for us to share and get to know each other.

CVian of Block D

Unknown said...

Thx for the hard work
I can help manage the forum if u need help
Old forum terrible, so many junk and spam





OA. Block A

Related Posts with Thumbnails