Friday 17 April 2009

New forum created for Changkat View Condo

Updated on 17.4.2009.

I decided to get a doman name and obtain a better forum. Previous one has very limited storage and thus no much photo can be uploaded.

So, starting from today, I'm proudly inviting all the owners to registered yourself on this new forum at http://changkatview.net. Those who had registered earlier, kindly do it again. So sorry for the troubles.

I'm sure this new forum will serve its purpose well in distributing and sharing information among all Cvian.

13.4.2009
I understand that the previous forum was already down. To provide better way of communication, I have created the forum for Changkat View Condo. So, i'm gladly invite all the owners to register yourself at the forum in order to start comunicating with others forummer or owners here. To start now, please click the link on the right.

Nevertheless, this blog will still serve the purpose for posting the latest updates and highlight any issues concerning Changkat View Condo.

Maybe is about time you all start bookmark this blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger,

I have register to the forum but unable to add my reply =(

Quick Q, i have submit my defect list to ER.may i know while the ER brother retify the defect, can i ask my contractor to come over and install the light or to do other minor renovation together as well? I m rushing to move in because my tenancy agreement will be end soon...

moderator said...

May i get your username? let me check on that.

Er is the main con in Changkat View. By right, they should responsible for all the defects.
But if they're rectifying the defects, then i would see it as conflict of interest. They'll sweet talk you to give them your unit for reno.

Yes, you may do that. in fact is better to do that. Just make sure, the reno work does not hinder their rectification work. Is good that you can inform them too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails