Sunday 14 June 2009

Broadband service

So coincidentally, I know there's this company proposed to management for providing the broadband service in Changkat View Condo. Yes, the proposal covers the provision of internet service and a community telephony system to each unit in Changkat View Condo.

According to Suthargar during our meeting yesterday, they actually approached them last year. But at that time, the occupancy rate was low. Even, the service is up but definitely the no of user are limited to use the service. I think now is the right time.

I have study the proposal and i think the company can provide more than the one they're proposing. I have contacted the business manager and requesting them to come out with a better proposal. Expecting the revised proposal somewhere next few days.

I'm also meeting up another person in charged from another company later on at 10.15pm in Changakt View Condo. I'm not convenient to mention the names of the company but i know that there're the reputable one.

I hope we can obtain better service comes with more affordable monthly service charged. The package must be more attractive compared to existing package from Maxis, Digi, Celcom, Tm, P1 and Izzi.

I'll bring up this matter during the committee member's meeting this thursday. I'll let the committee members to decide on this matter. I'm sure the additional broadband internet facility will become an unique features to meet the new requirement for the property to increase in value.

1 comments:

Gooner said...

Hi,

These are some broadband services to consider:

http://www.redesignmalaysia.com/category/technology/fibre-optics/

Related Posts with Thumbnails