Tuesday 5 May 2009

Great feeling!

I wanted so much to share with you guys on 1 incident that occured yesterday night. But i was really packed with works since morning.

This is how it goes...
Yesterday, i got back my wife's precious CRT television. She had missed her favaurite shows for the past 2 months. It is not because of the fixing was delayed but because I only sent for repair last week. It is great without TV. My wife talks and see me more often.

I parked my car at the lift area, so that it is easier to transfer the TV. BUt i was stucked! I could'nt transfered the TV out of my car. Luckily there's this nice guard voluntered to help me. To recall, I used to carry this 29' inch TV when i moved to CV. But i think because it is late at night and without any glucose to provide my cell energy, i could not lift the weight. He helped me and together we put the TV in front of the lift. I thanked him for that but i failed to get his name. For me i just got lucky.

When i about to carry it into the lift, this is the time i realized i count'nt moved it at all. The guard left and i'm thinking s!@#s! nowhere i can get extra hand. Out of sudden, i hear a voice and this guy actually offered his help. Without any thinking, i said great, please. Gently, he helps me to carry the tv into the lift. He stayed in 1 floor lower than mine. At that time, i'm thinking about the strategy i'll use to move the TV. When the lift door open, i'll quickly carry the tv and use all my strength to make sure it's out of the lift within 5 seconds.

But the lift reached his floor, he actually offered his help to carry the tv into my unit. I'm kind of malu and thinking not so nice ma. Saw he's caring few packed of food thinking maybe he's rushing back for dinner. But i'm glad that i agreed to his help.

We managed to carry the tv back to my living hall. To summarise this long long story, i sincerely thanks raidersx7 for his willingness and offered his help at the time i needed the most. Thank you also for letting me to see that there's still hope for our small community to nourish the mutual respect, understanding and definitely the "Semangat Kejiranan" or spirit of neighbourhood.

No doubt, we can live harmony and happily regardles of race, religion and nationality in Changkat View Condo, the place we called home!

You may share your personal encountered here. It is great we can promote this to all the community. Together we build better future (sound familiar, it is a moto for certain brand).

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails