Thursday 28 May 2009

Good day

Just came back from oversea. Not much updates for the past weeks. But my mail was bombarded with tons of spam mails requesting to register to the forum.

I wonder how they did it. What's the point of spamming a forum? Again, I'm calling for all the owners who had yet received the confirmation for the registration to the forum to drop me an email. Just in case, i regarded you as spammer.

A little bit of updates on the meeting last weeks. Many issues were brought up to the attention of developer, management and security company. They need some times to analyse certain request and put forward for execution. Kindly bear with us.

As for the minutes, I'll post up to you all soon once the detail is finalized.

If you got anything wish to inform Cvian, let me know too.

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails