Friday 2 January 2009

Water cut in Block B

Many of you awared that this was happened yesterday from noon to around 10.30 pm. Nobody knows what's the causes as no notice was given to the residents.

I can see that many of us including myself have to take the trouble to bath in the shower room at the pool side area.

I managed to get the security guard to obtain relevant information on this. Apparently, it was the distribution system having the difficulty to channel the water to individual unit.

Luckily its ended soon enough on the same day. With here, I would like to show my appreciation to Mr Suthagar for being there the whole day to solve the problem. I think somebody else could have not bothered and waited untill the next working day to see the problem.

But the question is, how could this occurs to a new building?

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails