Monday 6 July 2009

Getting Contractor for Renovation

Many residents email me on the contact for renovation company. And they're asking me whether i"m happy with my reno company. AS for me, not so much of complaint. They delivered what they promised. And the most important factor is the price. I'll not quote they're the cheapest but at least one of the reasonable one.

I did for my plaster ceiling, kitchen cabinet, grill, wiring work, tiling, air con point, plug point and basically everything. So far, almost 1 year, still no room for complaint.

An advise for all, pls nego hard with the reno company. I'm sure u'll pay 20% less compare to few month before. The reno company is looking hard for business. Even our anchor reno company in CV drop their price. But not sure on the quality material they provided. PLs bear in mind, you're the boss. You made the call, not them.

Let me know or email me if you need help on this.

3 comments:

Jack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack said...

Hi.. did you use Er bros for reno? possible to share your pricing? I'm an owner in Block D, so now is a good time to start scouting around... thanks!

davidjackham at gmail dot com

Janee Martin said...

Investing in your home for energy efficient is a smart way to cut down on your energy savings for the long term and when the housing market picks up. Your home will be worth more.
http://generalcontractors411.com/

Related Posts with Thumbnails