Tuesday 1 March 2011

Cigarette butt

Looking back 2 years ago, I blogged about irresponsible resident puffing away at the pool side.

Revisit this issue again, I thought the problem had reduced at least not to my unit anymore. I did complaint extensively that the smoker happily throw the cigarette butt away and felled into my balcony. I assumed the fellow had move away. Thanks god!

But unfortunately, this problem had failed to stop and an owner who actually raised up to me via email. I can fully understand how it felt especially those smoker simply throw the "rubbish" butt out of the balcony and landed on top your balcony damaging your clothes and floor. We should not condone the act of unhygienic, irresponsible, selfishness and unethical and they got no right to jeopardize and endanger the life of another human being.


p/s: Smoker, if you careless about your life and your environment be it, but not to other.
Stop now before it stops you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

There is another irresponsible resident at Block B level 10 as well. Quite sure from this unit as before this resident move in, never having such issue ... really speechless, complaint to management, no action .... Personally talk to the resident, not helping as well .....

Unknown said...

I also have similar experience that the resident upper my floor in block D also throw not only cigarette butt but also cigarette packaging, peanut, "gua zhi" and fall on my balcony.

(I am staying at Block D 6th floor)

zephyr said...

I also experience this, in block D, including cigarette ash, so am pretty sure is one floor up, don't think ash will fall from two or three floor up, is there anything management is doing?

adornis said...

is he/she Malaysian or foreigner? If he/she is a foreigner, maybe we should check his vadility of stay (I know people from customs that can ship thos A** back)! If he/she is Malaysian, then maybe his mum/ dad didnt educate him that well. but 1 thing is for sure, inhaling toxic gasses, lets see how long his health last!

Related Posts with Thumbnails